Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Independent Component 10: Family

     One of the biggest things I've acquired from karate is a second family. With this family comes a second home at the dojo. My karate family has been there for a majority of my life and behind my actual family, they are the most important people in my life. Putting karate aside, we have been through a lot. I'm not a fan of sappy, writing, but I genuinely wouldn't know what to do without them. They have anchored me and taught me much of what I know. They have built my confidence and have seen me evolve from a small pre-pubescent boy to the young man I am now. They have truly been my best friends from the beginning. Although I haven't really mentioned them throughout my project, their importance in my life is far greater than what I credit them for. 






No comments:

Post a Comment